Sunday, May 12, 2013

5 Grateful things, 5/12


My second weekly 5 grateful things that I was thankful for this past week:

  1. My mom. Without her I wouldn't be the person I am today. I have a deep admiration and respect for women because of her. 
  2. My friends' mom for feeding me! She invites me over for dinner and welcomes me into her house as if I was one of her own. 
  3. My wife and Ayesha, for putting up with my moods on a daily basis. They deal with me and diffuse my moods in a way that no others can. They both have a way to lift my spirits without knowing it or without even knowing I need it. 
  4. For seeing and being able to hang out with my niece who has served a few tours in the Air Force over seas, and has now retired from serving our country. 
  5. To the Stockton Thunder ECHL West Coast Champs!! For the past 5 years I've cheered them on at games and last night they won the Western Conference Championship for the very first time. It was an emotional moment to countdown last few seconds of the game and see what hardwork and a great team can do when they work together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment