Sunday, May 5, 2013

Grateful for 5 things this week.

I want to start weekly Sunday night blog. It'll be simple, just 5 things that I'm grateful for that happened in the past week, or just moments that I appreciated. This will be in no particular order. Here's the 1st entry...


  1. I attended the Multicultural Graduation of my dear friend, Sabah, then had dinner with her and her family. 
  2. I got to hold and play with my niece's 1yr old son, even though he peed on me! 
  3. That my cousin Danny got into a major horrible motorcycle accident and that he survived, is doing well, and still has his awesome sense of humor. 
  4. I had a rough work week. This past week was hell week at work and despite everything that could've gone wrong, nothing did. I worked hard and was told by both my supervisor and manager that I was doing an awesome job and going above and beyond. 
  5. Through technology I was able to watch a documentary and tv shows at the same exact time with a friend that's far away and through texting it seemed like we were hanging out together. 

That's my 5 for the week! Again in no particular order. Wonder what I'll be grateful next week?




No comments:

Post a Comment