Wednesday, May 22, 2013

change.

I noticed during a conversation with a friend today that I found myself complaining. It got me to thinking, when the hell did I become so negative and such a complainer?? I NEVER used to be like that. I used to be so positive and have a positive outlook at life.

I'd like to think that I'm not negative just a Realist. I know everything isn't always going to be ok. I know good things happen to good people and positive things happen to positive people, but I also know bad things happen despite how much hope and positivity there is. I just try to keep it real and not have my head in the clouds. A life philosophy of mine has always been "hope for the best but expect the worse". That seems to cover the positivity and still keep it real in case things go wrong.

However somewhere along the way I've started teetering on the edge of realism and negativity. I don't like. Other people don't like that. No one likes being around a person that's so negative. I want to try and find a way to change my attitude back to teetering between positive and realism.

No comments:

Post a Comment